1. Who is the data controller?
The controller responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Crianza Natural, S.L.
Address: C/ Galileo, 4, Nave 9 – 08860 Castelldefels
2. What personal data do we collect?
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly identifies a specific person, such as your first and last name, your address, your telephone or ID number, or your e-mail address. In general, you can browse our website without providing personal data, although some personal data, such as your IP address, will be collected automatically on the basis of the grounds described below.
We always act under the principle of requesting only the minimum data necessary to be able to fulfil the requested service, so in the different forms we indicate those fields whose information is strictly necessary. While only your name and email address will be requested to create an account, we will also ask for your shipping address and telephone number in the case of making a purchase.
The personal data collected may come from:
- Information supplied: By voluntarily using the different forms on our website to create an account, subscribing to the newsletters or placing an order, among other actions. We may also collect data provided voluntarily by other means, such as telephone calls, email and instant messaging apps.
- Information provided by third parties: If you request information directly from Manduca in Germany, the company may pass on your personal data in order to be able to respond to your enquiry.
- Information collected automatically: Certain information from your computer or mobile device is automatically collected when you visit our website, including login access, various Cookies, IP address, the browser software used and referring websites, for the purpose of improving the overall browsing experience and statistical analysis.
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
The personal data you provide will be used only for the purpose for which it was collected and for the specific purposes described below.
- Manage your registration and account to access our website in a customized way.
Mandatory personal data: Name, password, email address
Optional personal data: Postal address, telephone
Legal basis: Need to formalise a contract of use in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Making and processing orders
Personal data: Name, postal address, telephone, email, ID number (in some cases), IP address
Legal basis: Need to formalise a contract of sale in accordance with the Conditions of Purchase
Personal data: Name, email address
Legal basis: Our legitimate interests in responding to enquiries, ensuring the smooth running of services or notifying you about relevant changes.
- To inform you about new products, commercial promotions, published articles and other news on the website.
Personal data: Name, email address
Legal basis: Your consent to receive commercial communications by e-mail.
- To manage and protect our business, resolve disputes or troubleshoot problems, and prevent activities that may be prohibited or illegal
Personal data: Name, postal address, telephone, email address, IP address
Legal basis: Our legitimate interests of business management, and the requirement to provide information requested by the competent authorities.
4. With whom do we share your information?
We will only share your personal information when this is strictly necessary to fulfil the service requested. If you make a purchase via our website, we will provide the necessary shipping data to the companies responsible for the delivery of the goods. Similarly, depending on the chosen payment method, your data will be passed on to external payment providers.
In addition, your personal data will be disclosed whenever we are legally compelled to do so to law enforcement and other government agencies to comply with subpoenas, court orders or other lawful and enforceable legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims and in any other cases where we are required to do so by law.
5. How long do we keep your information?
Personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out above, and to comply with our legal obligations. Information relating to user accounts will be retained until cancellation is requested.
Personal data relating to purchases made will be kept for six years in accordance with current regulations.
Even after you request the closure of your account, we may keep certain personal information for a longer period, if it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, maintain security, or to defend or exercise our rights.
6. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access, on the basis of which you may request a copy of the personal data we store.
- Right of rectification, whereby you request the modification of any inaccurate data or the addition of incomplete data.
- Right of erasure of your personal data, if they are no longer relevant for the purpose for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent without any other legal basis, or there is a legal obligation.
- Right to oppose the processing of your data.
- Right to restriction of access to your data.
- Right to portability of your data.
- The right to determine how your personal data will be used, as well as how your rights will be exercised, after your death.
You can exercise your rights, at no cost, by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to verify your identity and guarantee the exercise of your rights, we may ask you for a proof of identity.
7. How do we protect your personal data?
Although it is not possible to guarantee the infallibility of computer systems, neither an absolute security, due to the inherent difficulties of the Internet and software, we have taken proactive measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, and accidental loss, damage, alteration or destruction.
We use data encryption to transfer sensitive information and firewalls to prevent unauthorised access to data.
8. Information about minors
Our website is reserved for adults only and does not offer services to minors. Under no circumstances do we knowingly collect data relating to minors. If we become aware that personal data belongs to a minor, we will delete this information as soon as possible.
9. External links of our website
10. How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us: