Regardless of how big your little one is: the seat of the manduca XT can be seamlessly adjusted from 16 to 50 cm. The cushioned leg area is also important, making the baby carrier gentle and soft on little legs.
A smart and unique baby carrier
Good reasons for manduca XT® baby carrier
Cosy and comfortable for the very little ones
manduca XT – it adapts
Whether for a newborn or small child – with the manduca XT, you always have the perfect carrier ready to go.
- Seamlessly adjustable seat width from 16 to 50 cm
- Simple to adjust, without any bothersome snaps, Velcro or strap system
- No unwanted folds
- Very easy to adjust, even when your precious one is sitting inside
- The cushioned leg area protects your baby’s sensitive skin
With a very special detail: the back area is perfectly supported in any position thanks to its optimal tension. The secret? A special cutting technique and two added stirrups (patent pending).
Comfortable and flexible for big ones
Your child grows – and your manduca XT easily keeps up.
From your child’s body weight of 3.5 kg to 20 kg: with the patented back extension on the manduca XT, everything is always super comfortable.
- Three different height options
- The required ZipIn XT is part of the package
- The back is made of single-layer fabric and can therefore optimally adjust to the back of your baby
- Can be used on your chest, hip or back
Orthopaedically correct, simply perfect: the M-Position®
The spread-squat position is the natural position that a newborn automatically takes when he/she is lifted up. Your baby automatically bends his/her legs – like a monkey – to instinctively get ready to be carried. We at manduca call this the M-Position®, because your baby’s bottom, together with the bent legs, forms a large “M”. M for manduca.
manduca ensures your child is continuously in the M-Position, which is recommended by orthopaedists and midwives alike. The M-Position® is the natural sitting and carrying position of a child, as it takes the pressure caused by the child’s weight off the still sensitive hip and spine.